You watched the film. Now what?
- Host a house party. We have had numerous screenings of the film, where people have a small, private screening for friends and family. Discuss the ideas that come up in the film.
- Organize a community screening in your synagogue, church, or community center. We will help you.
- Attend J Street events. Challenge the speakers (respectfully) with the suggested questions we have provided and promote the film.
- Distribute the film. Buy copies for your friends and family.
- Have children in college? Give them a copy of the film and encourage them to screen the film on their campus.
- Sign up to our email list. Become part of our network of activists and stay up to date with all J Street related news. Follow us on Twitter, and like us on Facebook.